2015-01-27

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1477 - STAR WARS


This is one of those comics that just makes me feel like I'm totally wasting my time running this blog. Read that last panel again. It's like Randy's directly telling us "Hey, this is a stupid thing for me to have brought up". He's almost doing my job for me.

Randall. If you're reading this, please stop with this type of joke. We're all tired of it. You're tired of it, or else you wouldn't have included a little jab at yourself in the last three (counting this one) "Time is passing" comics you've made. Stop. As The Smiths put it in the only song I've heard by them: "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore". Whether or not it was ever funny in the first place isn't even relevant anymore.

I'd tell you to bury it, but it's already been hammered into the ground so far that it liquidized and is starting to resolidify under the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment