2014-09-01

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1415 - BALLOONING


I legitimately dislike reviewing this type of comic. There's only so many ways it's possible to say "This isn't original, like, at all. This has been done to death." before it starts becoming hypocritical.

(There's also the fact that the last time I made a "This is so old and overdone." type review, I lost half my readership, but I know that's my own damn fault.)

Honestly, I'm already having trouble thinking of other things to say. This joke's been done, many, many times. "What if Spider-Man acted like a spider?" And that's it.

Kinda weird that he called the comic "Ballooning" when the joke really has nothing to do with ballooning. I can see why he wouldn't call it "Spider-Man", because it'd spoil the joke, but why "Ballooning" of all things?

No comments:

Post a Comment