2014-03-19

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1344 - DIGITS

DO YOU GET DO YOU GET DO YOU GET IN YOUR HEAD???????

This is an incredibly standard example of what is known as The Tetris Effect, even name checking Tetris in the alt-text. It's so absolutely bland that I have come to believe that 2048 (doesn't work on IE for some reason, use Chrome if you're one of those cool people like me that switches between browsers) was actually made by Randy, and this is an ad for a work he felt was not getting enough attention.

Thus! I shall not review the comic, but instead I shall review the game, with the addendum that all of my review statements will also apply to Skrillex's debut full length*, Recess.

It's minimalistic and smooth, but it's still able to be addictive. It can get repetitive at times, but if you're doing something else at the same time, like those cool people like me that play games while listening to music, it's rather enjoyable. 8/10


*Penis joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment