2015-02-04

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1482 - #NowPlaying

If you click on the post, it takes you to search results for the note on various online music stores.

If anyone's wondering, I'm listening to Space's Love You More Than Football (for the first time) as I write this. Nice melodies. Recommended, so far!

I think this comic is fine. It's an exaggeration joke, which is hard to screw up. I do have some nits, though: According to explainxkcd, this is supposed to be taking place on Twitter, but for some reason it looks more like the comments on a Facebook post. See how the timestamps go forward in time as you read down?

I also dislike how Brian's profile picture is redrawn for each post. It makes the comic look less like a real set of posts, breaking the reader's immersion and taking them out of the joke.

In other news, someone or someones in Britain visited my reviews of #1346, #1447, and #1433 over a hundred times each February 3rd. Does anyone know why? I wouldn't even call any of them one of my better reviews, especially not that first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment