2014-04-11

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1354 - HEARTBLEED EXPLANATION

same as yesterday
 
 

Since Randy's decided to give us a PSA instead of a joke, I'll give a little announcement of my own.

I recently started my very own record label, where I'll be uploading my music for the forseeable future. Also it'll be entirely pay-what-you-want (even $0!) so you don't even have to pay if you don't want to. Neat! Check it out!
I currently have a few albums and EPs in the works for future release. The most finished are Fast Food Friday, the debut album by my drum 'n' bass project Mick, and Seapunk Is Stupid, the debut thing by my vaporwave/sound collage project Vaporlnd. I'm really proud of what I've got so far, but I'm going to be polishing it up extra shiny before I release anything, since I want it to be quality stuffs for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment